Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: bought full EFT package, no subscription still

bought full EFT package, no subscription still

I guess I had my VIP status mistakenly for months after it was supposed to end. As a result, I bought the full EFT cheese last night for 56$ after applying the 20% coupon, but after purchasing i never recieved a subscription and all the permissions on my account were disabled. (somebody fixed that today so i can atleast post for help, thank god) I had my blue name for months even without a subscription, i didnt think anything of it though until a tech moderator told me i shouldnt of had it.

I dont know if you guys will just allow me to use the cheese since I already paid for it or if you want to refund me thats totally fine too. I have the digital receipt handy whenever an admin can get to this, thanks!

bought full EFT package, no subscription still MULISHA's Avatar
    Hello I has reported this direct still no reply/ when I hear something I will be sure to let you know.

You many purchases I will add this for you no problem. sorry it was holiday. I still see it not on.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I see my active subscription now, thank you for the assistance!

hI I added one week, I can not see the payment on my end so i can not turn it on for the full month.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

No worries, will someone reach out for further info at some point? I do have the receipt for anyone who needs to verify payment

Quote Originally Posted by bongodrums View Post
    No worries, will someone reach out for further info at some point? I do have the receipt for anyone who needs to verify payment
    Soon as I hear back I will update the thread.

just got back from work and i see i have the full month, problem solved! thanks again for the assistance