Thanks Thanks:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying a product (Bank transfer)

Lightbulb Buying a product (Bank transfer)

Greetings!

For some reason my bank card is not accepted in the "link.co" system via "checkout.stripe" payment (now trying to figure out what's wrong).
    Please, is there any way that I can just make a bank transfer for the product directly?

Best regards,
    Xarlynnerol

UPD: I am attaching image containing information about my situation + specific image with a payment problem right on the "checkout.stripe" site

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Last edited by Xarlynnerol; 01-18-2023 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Contacting "Stripe" Support

Buying a product (Bank transfer) MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi, looks like the payment processor blocked you because changing IP address too many time and says (5) nothing we can do about that.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Hi, looks like the payment processor blocked you because changing IP address too many time and says (5) nothing we can do about that.
    Is there a way to solve this problem? If I contact them again referring to your message - is it possible? I just didn't change the ip address to pay for something, I used vpn to access one resource and that's the only reason.

"Please do let them know to provide us with a charge_ID or card_ID so we can troubleshoot this further. As soon as they do, we’ll get straight to work investigating this."

And what about this? If I understand correctly, they have suggested a way to solve this problem, but only you can do it.

I have to ask about this, if it requires us to add your card thats not gonna happen, Why did you change your IP so much making the purchase?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I have to ask about this, if it requires us to add your card thats not gonna happen, Why did you change your IP so much making the purchase?
    No, no, no, this is some kind of misunderstanding... I used a vpn to access one music resource, because some of the materials there are blocked for listening in the Czech Republic. I did not use a vpn on the "stripe" resource and "link.co" because I clearly understand that it is prohibited and I do not need it, because I have always paid for goods through this resource without any problems.
    I didn't pay for anything using vpn absolutely. I still don't understand why my card was blocked because of a vpn, if I didn't even visit their website with it and certainly didn't try to make a purchase. This is a mystery to me to this day...

Hi I can not add your card but I put a month release on the card.

Another reason why I don't understand this blocking is that I used vpn very often in 2022, mainly to change the region on steam and access some resources, but everything was fine. I have always normally bought goods from your site without any problems. And suddenly they block me because of a change of address? Don't get me wrong, but this is just some kind of nonsense..

One important clarification: I use this site ONLY in case of buying AJ goods. In other cases, I don't use "Stripe" at all and "link.co "

Hi I can not add your card but I put a month release on the card.
    What do I need to do? Is something required of me?
    Sorry, but It's just the first time I've come across this and I don't know what to do. Because all my appeals to support boiled down to the fact that you have to give them some data and after that they will solve the problem.
    Last edited by Xarlynnerol; 01-19-2023 at 01:24 PM.

Buying a product (Bank transfer) Gunrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarlynnerol View Post
    What do I need to do? Is something required of me?
    Sorry, but It's just the first time I've come across this and I don't know what to do. Because all my appeals to support boiled down to the fact that you have to give them some data and after that they will solve the problem.
    looks like your best bet is to use a different method of payment or perhaps a reseller.