Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Buying Rust hack.Need Suggestion

Private First Class

Smile Buying Rust hack.Need Suggestion

Hello Aimjunkies. I'm new member and interesting to buy a hack from your site. But i'm curious does it still undetected and what about using cheat. To be honest how long it can be take to not get VAC BAN if i will use it safe. I mean Not flying and speedhacking.

P.S. And yeah i saw the post of St. Patrick days Sale. So can i expect discount on rust hack?
    Last edited by Liuxas; 03-12-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Sergeant
    Yes, the cheat is undetected and there is a low chance of getting a vac ban, and even lower if you don't use speedhack/jump hack.

Private
    Hey just my personal opinion. I love the hacks for rust few things missing from it which is also my opinion. One thing i really wish they would add is Shield, to be able to (unlock peoples houses) <~~~Big one. but i seriously think its worth the money. Alot of people on rust use hacks almost 2 or 3 on every server you almost need it to live.

Private First Class
    Multiple friends who have been using the hack have had no trouble with CheatPunch or VAC when Speeding / Jump Hacking ( Though occasionally kicks for simple violations many non-hacking users face as well, and is usually identified as lag ) and when looking at other competitors seems to be better managed here at AJ. Summing it up, VAC bans are very rare for games like Rust through AJ, and the one or two times they rarely occur it's from an external source.