Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Can i have become the money back?

Private

Can i have become the money back?

Good morning. I bought the WarThunder Cheat for 3 Months.
    I think this is a real aimbot, but the hack working very bad and i dont can kill anyone. I have this hook 4-5 Weeks and i only used this 2 Times. ):
    This hack sucks. The Aimbot warps very strong. For every enemy plane you must set the right settings. Whit one setting i can only hit 15% of all planes in the match. ):
    My friend tell me thats the Crossfire Aimbot very good and i buy me the warthunder hook. But the warthunder cheat sucks.

Sry for my bad english but in the german section helps me nobody of the team, and the thread in the german section is 1 month old. ): https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f193/ge...ekommen-60077/

I would buy me a another hack. I think the crossfire aimbot and play whit my friend. But first can i have plz my money back. ):
    Last edited by elbarto336; 04-08-2014 at 04:04 AM.

I am sorry but we dont give refunds for a cheat when it worked fine. You can try to get your cheat changed to another cheat of equal or lesser value. If you want to try this you can private message SKID at this link here!

Private
    But the Hack dont working fine. ): All planes have a different length. And i must everytime set the right settings to hit ther in the right place.
    imagine you're playing a shooter and everyone enemy is different in size and you must go evertime when u see a another player to the menu in set the right settings. ):
    The hack dont working very good.

I see what you are talking about. However, as I do not manage payments or cheats I must tell you to private message SKID about your issue. I am sorry that I cannot help you further in this thread.