Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant submit trusted application

Lance Corporal

Cant submit trusted application

I keep getting this message.

sith.drewing, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have applied and gotten trusted many times and never seen this before. Please help.

Cant submit trusted application MULISHA's Avatar
    Hi you have no active subscription you need that first then apply for trusted?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

I added one more day to your CSGO keep your subs active if you are applying for trusted
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    No active subscriptions in the last 90 days no? My last ended 9/23. and before that it was 7/15 which I used frequently. Also less than 90 days.

You need to keep an active subscription to even be able to apply for trusted. If your sub runs out automatically you lose forum access.

Lance Corporal
    - ONLY THE LAST YEAR OF HISTORY IS LOOKED AT AS THAT IS ALL THAT IS STORED.
    - Your account must be at least 90 days old.
    - You must have an active subscription or had an active subscription in the last 90 days. (THIS RIGHT HERE NO?)
    - You must actively use the cheats during the 90 day period.
    - Only open ONE thread per application.
    - Make sure your Windows is fully up to date.
    - Do not ask when you will be reviewed. Please be patient while waiting and asking moves you to the bottom of the dozens of applications a day.

This is what it says, and am I not fulfilling these requirements?

you are but your sub ran out on the 26th so I added an extra day hence why you are orange now and not grey ?

Lance Corporal
    I understand now, and thank you Mulisha.

Lance Corporal
    So I can now apply, or I need to buy other sub and then apply. Because it still will not let me.
    Last edited by sith.drewing; 09-28-2022 at 03:17 PM.

Not sure I have forwarded to check I do not have control of that stuff.