Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: chances of getting banned?

Private

chances of getting banned?

what is the best way to avoid getting banned in escape from tarkov while in updating status or is it 100% likely ill get caught after i load it up?

if i do get banned what should i do to save my main account since battleeye is a thing now

chances of getting banned? DingDing's Avatar
    When your hacking there is Always a chance of being banned. Now that our cheat is down for updating you cannot be banned as you cannot use the cheat. When we bring the cheat back it will have a status of "undetected" and you can use it. But remember that if you blatantly hack you can still be reported and receive a manual ban.

If you are banned there is nothing you can do to "save your account". You will need to buy a new account and also change your IP and PC name.
    Last edited by DingDing; 02-08-2020 at 04:16 PM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    if you play in a normal way you wont be banned , i have been using the SoT cheat for a year now , not been banned , but i mainly use it for player ESP and aimbot on the chest.

chances of getting banned? Syrus's Avatar
    Just don't be blatant and you will be good.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map