Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Compatible with Windows 11 ?

Private First Class

Compatible with Windows 11 ?

Hi, I installed Windows 11 recently, and it would annoy me to have to go back to Windows 10 to be able to use the cheat, I am currently using version 21H2 | Build 22000.176

I would like to know if I can buy a new subscription or if I should wait for the cheat to be made compatible, and if it is not yet compatible, when is the system expected to be compatible ?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Compatible with Windows 11 ? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    No we do not support beta Build of Windows.

Private First Class
    Does this mean that the cheat will be compatible when W11 officially launches on October 5th?
    If you don't know when it'll be available that's okay, it's just that I would have arranged to have an estimate of the release date, that's all ^^"

Compatible with Windows 11 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakonche View Post
    Does this mean that the cheat will be compatible when W11 officially launches on October 5th?
    If you don't know when it'll be available that's okay, it's just that I would have arranged to have an estimate of the release date, that's all ^^"
    Unknown at this time, can't predict the future sir.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Hi, since Windows 11 has been out for several weeks now, I would like to know if your cheat is compatible ?

Compatible with Windows 11 ? Syrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakonche View Post
    Hi, since Windows 11 has been out for several weeks now, I would like to know if your cheat is compatible ?
    If you bothered to look/read the Forum Home page: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/index.php
    You will see it says it's not supported.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Compatible with Windows 11 ? Gunrunner's Avatar