Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: csgo cheat question

csgo cheat question

I've purchased cheats before from aimjunkies and I know they're top quality and not likely to get vac detected, but I have a few question about the csgo cheat.

1. How legit does the bunny hopping look? Just for a string of 1-5, obviously doing it for like half of long would get you overwatched
    2. Is the streaming mode skin bug fixed yet?
    3. What would the best aim assist settings be?

Gonna purchase either after these questions are answered or tomorrow.

Gunnery Sergeant
    1. Looks very legit just dont hop more then 5 times and never hop in a straight line.
    2. Not as of yet
    3. Neck at 1.8 fov with 85% for decent use

So after using it for 8 matches, and having 3 friends that didn't know I bought it watch 2 of the demos, it looks completely legit, and the aim assist is incredibly helpful on neck, it makes those shots that are just a little bit too low or off to the side hit.

The bunny hopping looks exactly like the strings I can pull off normally, except it's consistent, and aside from the streaming mode glitch on the client end, it looks completely legit on recorded demo.

csgo cheat question
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Xander View Post
    So after using it for 8 matches, and having 3 friends that didn't know I bought it watch 2 of the demos, it looks completely legit, and the aim assist is incredibly helpful on neck, it makes those shots that are just a little bit too low or off to the side hit.

The bunny hopping looks exactly like the strings I can pull off normally, except it's consistent, and aside from the streaming mode glitch on the client end, it looks completely legit on recorded demo.
    We're glad you are pleased with the cheat sir

Master Sergeant
    Glad you seem to be enjoying the cheat, join us in Livesupport or TS if you have any other questions.

/closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map