Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: CS:GO - Couple of pre-sales questions

Lance Corporal

CS:GO - Couple of pre-sales questions

Howdy,

Afew questions RE your CS:GO Hack,

1 - I want *NOTHING* visual, nothing on the lobby screen, nothing when starting CS, i stream and want to have the cheats stealth is this possible with your hack or is there gonna be some form of advertising im gonna need to deal with? i stream on twitch would like to be anonymous bar my minimap
    2 - Does this hack run via a loader, meaning if the cheat becomes detectible it will not start.
    3 - Is this *CURRENTLY* 100% working on Windows 8.1 without any crashing or issues?

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by shznz View Post
    Howdy,

Afew questions RE your CS:GO Hack,

1 - I want *NOTHING* visual, nothing on the lobby screen, nothing when starting CS, i stream and want to have the cheats stealth is this possible with your hack or is there gonna be some form of advertising im gonna need to deal with? i stream on twitch would like to be anonymous bar my minimap
    2 - Does this hack run via a loader, meaning if the cheat becomes detectible it will not start.
    3 - Is this *CURRENTLY* 100% working on Windows 8.1 without any crashing or issues?
    1: You can disable all visuals if you want, just uncheck them. Also small note to the Streaming thing; Most streaming websites forbid cheating in any way and they usually terminate accounts caught cheating.
    2: It's on a secure hack streaming loader; If the cheat is broken or detected you can not inject the cheat until it has been fixed and once again undetected.
    3: Currently working for Windows 7 and 8.1 with very minor crashing issues.

Lance Corporal
    Currently getting this error when going for the 24 hour trial via paypal:

There was an error with payment processing. If your PayPal account shows your payment cleared but you did not receive your subscription, contact our support with the error number listed.

Quote Originally Posted by shznz View Post
    Currently getting this error when going for the 24 hour trial via paypal:

There was an error with payment processing. If your PayPal account shows your payment cleared but you did not receive your subscription, contact our support with the error number listed.
    1. Detach your credit card from Paypal.
    2. Pay with Paypal Express Checkout.
    3.???
    4.Profit