Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: CS:GO question

Private

CS:GO question

Hi, I am interested in buying two cheats.
    However this thread will decide which one I buy after I have these questions answered.

I want to buy the CS:GO cheat, however on the front page of the forums it has this

"For those using the CSGO cheat on Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 please read this: Instructions

CS:GO USERS: Make sure you never make your secondary boot the default boot OR delete your default boot!"
    While, on the purchase page it says I require a USB (much like another provider).

1. So, I would like some clarification.. Do I need to make a new boot / OS just to use your CS:GO cheat, or do I just need the CS:GO cheat on my USB? I don't really want to go to all this hassle to use a CS:GO cheat and make a new boot that is required for one cheat. A friend of mine bought your cheat a few weeks ago, and he said his PC got "bricked" (obviously he did something wrong), however I don't want to bother with that if there is a risk. If I only require a USB much like the iwebz injection method, then I will buy the CS cheat.

2. If CS:GO is indeed like that, I will just purchase the Depth hack.
    The Depth hack does not require any mandatory tweaks and boots for it to work, correct?

Hello Sir, yes, if you are running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 you're going to need to install the boot for those operating systems

If you're using Windows 7, you do not need to install the boot as it automatically installs on its own

You will have to put the cheat on a USB flash drive that's correct

Installing the boot is a very simple task and it keeps you more protected than you know.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask us anytime.

Depth you are correct you do not need to install the boot.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map