Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Csgo questions

Private

Csgo questions

Hello,

im really interested about those hacks but i have few questions before i make my purchase.

VAC Detection history? Do you have a list with the previous ban waves that AJ got hit by?

About that brand new CSGO update? Im using another provider but their hacks dont work cuz of that recent csgo update. Will yours work?

Is the activation instant? Once i buy can i directly download the client and directly play? Or do i have to send some hwid pm or activation thing to a mod or admin?

Do i need to disable DEP or UAC in order to use that cheat?

Also do you have enough legit settings to use that in MatchMaking? I mostly play MM.

Thanks in advance!

Private
    VAC detection history is very small. As for OverWatch that's completely on the player.

CS:GO update didn't affect the cheat what so ever. Activation is instant when payment is received, fastest way is PayPal. After payment is received you'll be able to download our hack streamer from the VIP area here: -------------- Hack Loader Download + Information & Troubleshooting ----------------

DEP must be turned on as DEP is required for the game, legit players and hackers alike. UAC is recommended to be turned off.

Also do you have enough legit settings to use that in MatchMaking? I mostly play MM. -- This is solely up to your play style and how you want the cheat to look, we offer the tools and it's up to you on what you want to use but at your own risk.