Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: CSGO: Switching cheat provider- feature clarification

CSGO: Switching cheat provider- feature clarification

Hi, I am currently using another cheat provider. Their service is OK but the hacks are basically the bare minimum of what I expect to receive for a 20 dollar monthly subscription. I had heard good things about this website and your friendliness in people asking questions so I came to you guys first with some questions:

1) Last detection day?

2) NoRecoil/RCS- Does it actually give your gun no spread/recoil (as in the bullets always go in a straight line) or is it simply visual as in the camera doesnt shake?

3) Aim assist- what does it do exactly? This varies from provider to provider- just let me know what yours exactly does/why it's better than the competition.
    -Also- the difference from the hotkey of aimbot/aim assist. It seems that they're both simply aimlock keys. Is that what the "accuracy" part of the aim assist pertains to?

Thank you for your time should you answer my (probably stupid) questions.
    Hope to be buying from you soon.

Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by person7man View Post
    Hi, I am currently using another cheat provider. Their service is OK but the hacks are basically the bare minimum of what I expect to receive for a 20 dollar monthly subscription. I had heard good things about this website and your friendliness in people asking questions so I came to you guys first with some questions:

1) Last detection day?

2) NoRecoil/RCS- Does it actually give your gun no spread/recoil (as in the bullets always go in a straight line) or is it simply visual as in the camera doesnt shake?

3) Aim assist- what does it do exactly? This varies from provider to provider- just let me know what yours exactly does/why it's better than the competition.
    -Also- the difference from the hotkey of aimbot/aim assist. It seems that they're both simply aimlock keys. Is that what the "accuracy" part of the aim assist pertains to?

Thank you for your time should you answer my (probably stupid) questions.
    Hope to be buying from you soon.
    1. The last detection was some time in middle of June (June 11th), and at that point the VAC workaround was basically completely rebuilt

2. It literally is a wonderful no recoil hack. The "legit no recoil" essentially pulls down your gun for you so spectators think you're just really good at controlling spray

3. I might be biased, but our aim assist is the best I've ever found, and it's all I use (Global on 3 accounts with 400+ comp wins and no overwatch). The accuracy of the aim assist pertains to how often your shots are going to land using aim assist. I usually keep it around 50%

Answered questions above - No questions are stupid questions.
    Last edited by oldmanwrigley; 10-28-2015 at 07:07 PM.

CSGO: Switching cheat provider- feature clarification
    1) Our last detection date was June 11th of this year

2)Legit no recoil basically pulls your gun down for you, it looks like you simply know how to spray an AK or an M4, very useful.

3)It is an aimbot that has a percentage chance of activating but looks much more legit than aimbot, which I do not recommend using. The percentage pertains to how much the aim assist will activate.