Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cuisine Royale - Possible rage features?

Hello, I'm very thankful that I had VIPs, staff and the coder reply to my thread.
    I understand some people prefer to closet cheat and pretend they are pro at the game, I respect that. I prefer to rage cheat and make people mad. I don't see the need to cheat and hide it if I can perform like that ingame, if I was bad at the game and had no game sense then yes maybe I would closet cheat.

I will now quote each individual post that I took an interest in and would like a reply in, although not every post I expect a reply from.

Quote Originally Posted by BudLight View Post
    I do have it right now, and its real fun with the settings thats there now. You can go full blatant with it right now. No recoill, no spread and aimbot is working very well.
    That's good to know that the aimbot is capable of blatant cheating. My only issue is that I am unsure from watching the video if I'm able to wipe out squads left and right and get the most kills in a match, say.. 20 kills. I'm not interested in 8 kills a match. I watched a video and the aimbot seemed a tad buggy, that's why I'm a bit hesitant just to buy the cheat right now if it just has an aimbot and visual aid.

Quote Originally Posted by BudLight View Post

Some extra features could be nice, but i mean the things that are there now wouldn't ruin the game.

Keep it up Monk3ey
    I hope he does add game breaking features in, I don't care about some player crying or not having fun when I am cheating. I cheat to make people mad and ruin the game. No other reason

Quote Originally Posted by Pieman182 View Post
    I agree with you! Rage features eventually lead to bans anyway.
    This is true, but so does any cheat. Its also interesting you would talk about bans in a game that is currently free to play, but your TABG hack, which is now a paid game has over 10 game breaking features that obliterate people in the server. No clip, damage cheat, rapid fire, speed hack.. I could go on. But I don't think that is a good argument to not add in rage features when your other games clearly support this type of cheating. Your Modern Combat Versus literally has OPK to teleport everyone infront of you so everyone in the server dies over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Cepheus View Post
    Unless your intentions were to get banned then you can keep the idea and go for it
    My intentions are to rage cheat. If I get banned then I'm fine with that, the game is free to play if you didn't know.

-

Again, thank you everyone who took the time to reply. I am still interested in buying the cheat, I think I will just wait a little bit and see what gets added in!
    Thank you

Cuisine Royale - Possible rage features? BudLight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xanaxbars View Post
    Hello, I'm very thankful that I had VIPs, staff and the coder reply to my thread.
    I understand some people prefer to closet cheat and pretend they are pro at the game, I respect that. I prefer to rage cheat and make people mad. I don't see the need to cheat and hide it if I can perform like that ingame, if I was bad at the game and had no game sense then yes maybe I would closet cheat.

I will now quote each individual post that I took an interest in and would like a reply in, although not every post I expect a reply from.

That's good to know that the aimbot is capable of blatant cheating. My only issue is that I am unsure from watching the video if I'm able to wipe out squads left and right and get the most kills in a match, say.. 20 kills. I'm not interested in 8 kills a match. I watched a video and the aimbot seemed a tad buggy, that's why I'm a bit hesitant just to buy the cheat right now if it just has an aimbot and visual aid.

I hope he does add game breaking features in, I don't care about some player crying or not having fun when I am cheating. I cheat to make people mad and ruin the game. No other reason

This is true, but so does any cheat. Its also interesting you would talk about bans in a game that is currently free to play, but your TABG hack, which is now a paid game has over 10 game breaking features that obliterate people in the server. No clip, damage cheat, rapid fire, speed hack.. I could go on. But I don't think that is a good argument to not add in rage features when your other games clearly support this type of cheating. Your Modern Combat Versus literally has OPK to teleport everyone infront of you so everyone in the server dies over and over.

My intentions are to rage cheat. If I get banned then I'm fine with that, the game is free to play if you didn't know.

-

Again, thank you everyone who took the time to reply. I am still interested in buying the cheat, I think I will just wait a little bit and see what gets added in!
    Thank you

People have diffrent opinions thats how it works.

I got 15 kills yesterday, wiped a 4x squad within seconds.

Everything is up to the coder what to add etc, but im relly satisfied with all the features theres now. And it's very simple and easy, how it should be.

Buy it, im telling you. You wont regret it
    It's almost like you drooling over it.

Also the aimbot, you learn after a wile how to use it. And when you do, you get alooot of kills.
    I mean this game isn't like the COD games, so the game itself is a little buggy. It's nothing the coder can do about.

Cuisine Royale - Possible rage features?
    I don't understand you posts. Maybe it's because I'm french but The Aimjunkies Cuisine Royale cheat is only an ESP

Cuisine Royale - Possible rage features? Kronex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by computeur View Post
    I don't understand you posts. Maybe it's because I'm french but The Aimjunkies Cuisine Royale cheat is only an ESP
    There are more options than ESP sir.

Features:

Aimbot
    Enable
    Stick to target
    Max Distance
    Custom Aimkey
    No recoil
    No spread

Player ESP
    Box
    Outline