Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cuisine Royale - Possible rage features?

Cuisine Royale - Possible rage features?

Hello,

This is the second cheat that I am interested in purchasing.
    I just have a question if there will be rage features added into the cheat such as damage hack, rapid fire or unlimited ammo, and if its possible to add in OPK or a speedhack?

Thank you!

I will really be excited to buy this cheat if rage features are added in <3

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by xanaxbars View Post
    Hello,

I just have a question if there will be rage features added into the cheat such as damage hack, rapid fire or unlimited ammo, and if its possible to add in OPK or a speedhack?

Thank you!

Unknown at this time, sir It may be added in the feature, sir

Cuisine Royale - Possible rage features? BudLight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xanaxbars View Post
    Hello,

Thank you!

I do have it right now, and its real fun with the settings thats there now. You can go full blatant with it right now. No recoill, no spread and aimbot is working very well.

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by BudLight View Post
    I do have it right now, and its real fun with the settings thats there now. You can go full blatant with it right now. No recoill, no spread and aimbot is working very well.
    Agree,the hack is good,but it could be bettercoder is doing his best and its great

Quote Originally Posted by xAlexCore88x View Post
    Agree,the hack is good,but it could be bettercoder is doing his best and its great
    What do you mean?

Nothing could be better in my opinion, and the coder couldn't have done anything better. Other than adding features, however the most common and most used features are already in

Some extra features could be nice, but i mean the things that are there now wouldn't ruin the game.

Keep it up Monk3ey
    Last edited by BudLight; 07-07-2018 at 11:30 AM.

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BudLight View Post
    Nothing could be better in my opinion, and the coder couldn't have done anything better. Other than adding features, however the most common and most used features are already in

Some extra features could be nice, but i mean the things that are there now wouldn't ruin the game.

Keep it up Monk3ey
    I agree with you! Rage features eventually lead to bans anyway.

Private
    Unless your intentions were to get banned then you can keep the idea and go for it
    ReachForTheStars,ComeAndGetMe.

Private First Class
    For me the cheat is very good so increasing the features to rage would probably cause bans.

The only thing that would change in the aimbot, was that from time to time the aimbot does not work very well, I'm shooting really close and it's not right, but it may be some error in the code I do not know, but this already happened to me more than once. For example I have my finger on the key of the key and it is not working but if I remove the finger again and put it to work when I shoot on my opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by trutaz0rd View Post
    For me the cheat is very good so increasing the features to rage would probably cause bans.

The only thing that would change in the aimbot, was that from time to time the aimbot does not work very well, I'm shooting really close and it's not right, but it may be some error in the code I do not know, but this already happened to me more than once. For example I have my finger on the key of the key and it is not working but if I remove the finger again and put it to work when I shoot on my opponent.
    Well theres no problem with the aimbot really. Crouch or laydown then you can hit shots from 300m+

Standing up, or running and stopping will make the aimshake a little and from there you wont hit much.
    I do crouch everytime im going in for a fight, and i never go out dead.