Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: The Culling Cheat Question

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Private First Class

The Culling Cheat Question

(Please forgive me, some "stupid" questions ahead, I just kinda need to know)

The Culling's cheat status is recognized as "Updating". I've noticed other hack websites (I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to say that) have started The Culling hacks, and sort of dropped them off, so they're now very detectable. I am going to buy The Culling once it's finished updating, so I would assume that since the status is "Updating", once it's finished it'll be undetectable etc? (sorry)
    Another question, since The Culling hack is not listed as being excluded from the 24-hour Trial package, I'm going to buy that to try it out. Just to make sure, it is included, correct?

EDIT: One last thing, some people have varying definitions of "USB device" when it comes to hacking, so what exactly the definition of it in: "USB Storage device required for the following cheats: Counter Strike Global Offensive, Squad, The Culling, Dead By Daylight, Paladins, Left 4 Dead 2, Insurgency, Day of Infamy, Conan Exiles, and PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS."? I can make an educated guess, but I just want to make sure.

Yeah I know, these are really dumb questions, and I'm sorry.
    Thanks so much for your time.
    Last edited by jujubinks; 03-30-2017 at 03:18 PM.