Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: The Culling Cheat Question

Private First Class

The Culling Cheat Question

(Please forgive me, some "stupid" questions ahead, I just kinda need to know)

The Culling's cheat status is recognized as "Updating". I've noticed other hack websites (I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to say that) have started The Culling hacks, and sort of dropped them off, so they're now very detectable. I am going to buy The Culling once it's finished updating, so I would assume that since the status is "Updating", once it's finished it'll be undetectable etc? (sorry)
    Another question, since The Culling hack is not listed as being excluded from the 24-hour Trial package, I'm going to buy that to try it out. Just to make sure, it is included, correct?

EDIT: One last thing, some people have varying definitions of "USB device" when it comes to hacking, so what exactly the definition of it in: "USB Storage device required for the following cheats: Counter Strike Global Offensive, Squad, The Culling, Dead By Daylight, Paladins, Left 4 Dead 2, Insurgency, Day of Infamy, Conan Exiles, and PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS."? I can make an educated guess, but I just want to make sure.

Yeah I know, these are really dumb questions, and I'm sorry.
    Thanks so much for your time.
    Last edited by jujubinks; 03-30-2017 at 03:18 PM.

The Culling Cheat Question Gunrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jujubinks View Post
    (Please forgive me, some "stupid" questions ahead, I just kinda need to know)

The Culling's cheat status is recognized as "Updating". I've noticed other hack websites (I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to say that) have started The Culling hacks, and sort of dropped them off, so they're now very detectable. I am going to buy The Culling once it's finished updating, so I would assume that since the status is "Updating", once it's finished it'll be undetectable etc? (sorry)
    Another question, since The Culling hack is not listed as being excluded from the 24-hour Trial package, I'm going to buy that to try it out. Just to make sure, it is included, correct?

EDIT: One last thing, some people have varying definitions of "USB device" when it comes to hacking, so what exactly the definition of it in: "USB Storage device required for the following cheats: Counter Strike Global Offensive, Squad, The Culling, Dead By Daylight, Paladins, Left 4 Dead 2, Insurgency, Day of Infamy, Conan Exiles, and PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS."? I can make an educated guess, but I just want to make sure.

Yeah I know, these are really dumb questions, and I'm sorry.
    Thanks so much for your time.

Once the Culling is updated, it will be available for purchase again and it will be undetectable. It does come in the 24 hour package so you can try it out before you buy it. Of course just because the cheat is undetectable, that does not mean you will not get banned. If you play obvious then you can get reported and still banned.

When we say USB device, what we are talking about is a USB memory stick also known as a USB thumb drive.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
    Once the Culling is updated, it will be available for purchase again and it will be undetectable. It does come in the 24 hour package so you can try it out before you buy it. Of course just because the cheat is undetectable, that does not mean you will not get banned. If you play obvious then you can get reported and still banned.

When we say USB device, what we are talking about is a USB memory stick also known as a USB thumb drive.
    Awesome!

So basically, hack casually, and I'd be fine?
    Also, thank you so much for answering my USB question.

Thanks a ton for your time.

The Culling Cheat Question Gunrunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jujubinks View Post
    Awesome!

So basically, hack casually, and I'd be fine?
    Also, thank you so much for answering my USB question.

Thanks a ton for your time.

Yeah, i won't say you can't rage from time to time.. but dont make a habit of it and as soon as you get called out, I would drop the game and move on... I've also taken a few days off from time to time.. Games with a K/D ratio tracker, I'll spend a day or so just going out and getting killed..
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    Just one more question, on this page a video of the hack is shown (https://www.aimjunkies.com/cheats-ha...ot/the-culling), but the hack is being demonstrated against bots.
    Why would you demonstrate it against bots, that really doesn't show undetectability? Just a question, makes me a bit concerned on the detection rate.

The Culling Cheat Question
    It was probably the fact that it was a new account and zthey were still in the tutorial stage. It's being updated so ztheres no worry of being banned.