Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Curious about Warthunder

Private

Curious about Warthunder

In the past I used a different provider but it seems like they get detected quite easily. I was looking at some of the videos that Aimjunkies showed of their client and I am really happy with what I am seeing on the plane combat.

My first question would be regarding insight from anyone who uses the warthunder client. More so looking to get information if anyone has been banned recently. Since Warthunder seems to roll out updates/patches every week or less.

I also noticed in the cheat status page, there is Warthunder 2.0 and Warthunder Update. Are these two different things? Not really sure if I understand this.

Much appreciated for the help.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by dagger181 View Post
    In the past I used a different provider but it seems like they get detected quite easily. I was looking at some of the videos that Aimjunkies showed of their client and I am really happy with what I am seeing on the plane combat.

My first question would be regarding insight from anyone who uses the warthunder client. More so looking to get information if anyone has been banned recently. Since Warthunder seems to roll out updates/patches every week or less.

I also noticed in the cheat status page, there is Warthunder 2.0 and Warthunder Update. Are these two different things? Not really sure if I understand this.

Much appreciated for the help.
    The 2.0 and Update are 2 different cheats by the same coder. Different people prefer one of the other cheat for planes and/or tanks. As far as bans go, like any other game/cheat, a lot of it depends on how you use the cheat. If you play blatant, you can and will get banned. But, if you play legitimate-looking, you will definitely last longer. Per the ban reports section, the bans seem spaced out by a month and even longer. If you have any further questions, I'll be happy to answer.