Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: DayZ Mod Hacks Question

DayZ Mod Hacks Question

DayZ Mod Hacks Question

Hey guys, So I was thinking about purchasing cheats for DayZ and im very new to all this scripting/hacking stuff so I was wondering a few questions:

If I buy the Arma 2 DayZ engine based cheat what do I need to make it work?

What is the difference between script based and engine based?

are the hacks undetectable?

If I buy cheats will somebody help me get them working?

Thanks!

First Sergeant
    There is a guide in the download page on what you need to download and install
    Script cheat has more features but engine is a lot safer
    No cheat is undetectable but our cheats are currently undetected but arma 2 is down for updating at the moment
    Yes we have staff here 24/7 to assist all our customer

Gunnery Sergeant
    First off, welcome to AIMJUNKIES! Our DayZ cheats are unavailable at this time. Our coder is working on them but there's no estimated time of arrival. With the script based cheat, you're only able to play in Official DayZ mod only servers. With the engine based cheat, you can play on 99% of the modded servers. There's no such thing as undetectable cheats because there are games which have updates and can cause the cheat to not work anymore. We have really great support here. I promise you that you wont find better elsewhere. If you ever need help setting up a cheat you may come into our TeamSpeak 3 server or you may go in a Live Support call and we'll be able to assist you there.

DayZ Mod Hacks Question
    Awesome guys thanks for the quick replies, i'll most likely be purchasing once things have been updated

DayZ Mod Hacks Question
    Sorry for double posting but one last thing, is there any eta at all of when it will be updated? I'm in no rush or anything, just curious to know when I could/should check back

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    There is no ETA (estimated Time of Arrival) of when the cheat will be updated by the coder.