Thanks Thanks:  4
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DayZ questions

Private First Class

DayZ questions

Hello people,

I'm new to this site. I know a lot of other cheating sites which I'm part of cause I cheat on almost every game :P

But I came to this site with Google because I was looking for a DayZ SA hack.

I see you guys have one, but is it still in use and when was the last detection?

What is the quality of the hack?
    Are you guys still updating when needed and so on

Thanks for replying

First Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgti View Post
    Hello people,

I'm new to this site. I know a lot of other cheating sites which I'm part of cause I cheat on almost every game :P

But I came to this site with Google because I was looking for a DayZ SA hack.

I see you guys have one, but is it still in use and when was the last detection?

What is the quality of the hack?
    Are you guys still updating when needed and so on

Thanks for replying
    Sir yes our dayz sa cheat is currently undetected and the last detection i think was around a few months ago.
    I have been using the cheat for a few months and im still not banned.
    As long as you dont look obvious and follow the injection method correctly you should be fine.
    The cheat is pretty good, it has aimbot, esp and a lot other options. Here is a link to the full cheat info https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f616/da...rmation-56563/
    Why dont you buy the 1 day trial and test it out before you commit to a 1month sub?

Private First Class
    thanks for the fast reply nick.

If I get banned, will my whole steam account gets banned or only dayz?
    Cause I also got csgo etc on this account...

Gunnery Sergeant
    Only DayZ

Private First Class
    When was the last detection, and will it be detected again..
    off course you guys can't predict.. but how does it get detected on average base? 2 times the last 6 months?

First Sergeant
    Sir if you have other games on your account that have battleye then most likely those will get banned as well if you get banned in dayz sa. Also if we could tell when the cheat is going to be detected then no one would get banned. The cheat is undetected and has been undetected for a few months now sir

Private First Class
    thanks for helpin

you only get an battleye ban and not a VAC ban?

First Sergeant
    Yes from what i have seen its only battleye bans, but they bohemia does not really discuss their banning procedures with us I havnt seen any vac bans for dayz sa yet

Private First Class
    They are/was a update this morning, does this affect the hack and should I wait a few days or is it still working?

And nick how can I get the 1 day trial you are talking about in your first post.

Quote Originally Posted by darkgti View Post
    They are/was a update this morning, does this affect the hack and should I wait a few days or is it still working?

And nick how can I get the 1 day trial you are talking about in your first post.
    We have not recieved any reports that our DayZ cheat is in need of an update as of yet, Maybe we can get someone to confirm that it's still working after the game update and reply to this thread.

You can get the 1day overdose package by going to the purchase page it's 1.45$