Thanks Thanks:  4
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DayZ questions

First Sergeant
    Sir im trying to test the Dayz Sa cheat now but im only getting experimental servers, i do not see any normal servers. I think they are still updating it. Do you see normal servers?

First Sergeant
    Ok i just finished testing it and everything seems fine so far sir

Private First Class
    thank you pop eye I will consider it this weekend.. If I take the 1 day test kit, will it be activated for 24hours or only the day I bought it?

Hello sir it starts the second you purchase it you will have 24 hours access to 40+ cheats.

Regards,
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    How is it going now, still up and steady?

Is it easy to set up, because this morning I bought 1 hack from another site, its starts with dead..... but it was a big scam.
    I've been busy whole day and still nothing. Error after error and no one willing to help. When I asked for it and told them I was a bit disappointed they removed my customer status

I'm looking for something fair, solid and easy to set up...

Private
    Still up and steady. The cheat is excessively easy to set up if you follow the sticky threads in it's VIP section and follow all the information there.

Private First Class
    Ok thx, but what are the options Snaplines and tooltips?

Private
    Snaplines are lines from you to the target, Tooltips explains it in the menu when enabled.

Private First Class
    I bought this hack yesterday and i dont like the menu AT ALL i want a new updated menu! like the one on csgo :/
    when you get to know this menu it will be a bit easier hehe
    BUT the hacks are super good! So nothing wrong with the hacks they work perfectly!!! Love it!

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Xete View Post
    I bought this hack yesterday and i dont like the menu AT ALL i want a new updated menu! like the one on csgo :/
    when you get to know this menu it will be a bit easier hehe
    BUT the hacks are super good! So nothing wrong with the hacks they work perfectly!!! Love it!
    I know the menu is incomplete and there are still things to do, and the coder Optix's knows about this, below a quote from him.

Menu
    Unfortunately, the menu is not complete, so there are a few things you should know. Navigation is fairly simple, it's a tree based menu, so you simply click on any feature list you want to expand and then click the variable to modify the value. Once a variable is clicked, you can modify it with the LEFT/RIGHT arrow keys. You will notice that on the aim key it shows a digit, rather than a name, you can click HERE to view each keys identifying number. Expect the menu to be more fluid and polished, with issues such as key select being fixed, in future updates.
    Regards,
    Chunky