Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: dayZ SA Hack

Private

dayZ SA Hack

Hello,

Curious to see how maintained the dayZ SA hack is. I ask because i know that Battle Eye only maintains a couple of games and is updating constantly. I am worried that dayZ hacks are much higher in risk than others unless maintained by the coder for AJ.

Any status on the hacks performance and ban status?

Thank you.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hello, the DayZ cheat is currently unavailable. It's under maintenance and there's no estimated time of arrival.

Private
    The Hack Status page shows that it is undetected... does that mean it is up or has it just not been updated?

Sergeant
    There is currently an issue with the cheat that only certain people are getting so we've taken it down so no more people encounter it until it's fixed.

Private
    Then why the undetected status. Clearly it is detected but since it says undetected I was able to load it up on a one day subscription only to get kicked. That's not cool.

Working fine for the hundreds using it sir. Maybe something you used previously possibly.
    I have been watching since we released and i see 9 so far and i have been keeping and extremely close eye on this. Note Every single user is new that is calling for a detection. One guy didn't use it since 2013 but what says he only goes to this site.

If your worried then don't purchase or cheat in games. We try our best to protect our customers. BUT we also know the customers and the amount of them we have. Now that being said we take everything in consideration but we also test ourselves and give our unbiased opinion as well when a cheat we clearly know is detected.
    That cheat is taken down and sales turned off so no time is lost when updating, the customer never loses time here we make sure of it.

Have a nice day sir,
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map