Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Dayz Standalone current status

Dayz Standalone current status

Dear Mods

I have a few questions regarding the current vulnerability of the hacks.

1) Since dayz standalone goes through steam now, IF one gets banned, so too would their steam account?

2) I don't know if servers are VAC secured but according to "Change Log - 0.30.113953" amongst other things, this has been implemented: Server: BattlEye Anti-Cheat (Client as well). Does this mean one is as likely to be banned on standalone as the dayz mod?

So with all integrity, please answer honestly as to how safe the cheat is to use currently.

Kindly

Npup189

Quote Originally Posted by npup189 View Post
    Dear Mods

I have a few questions regarding the current vulnerability of the hacks.

1) Since dayz standalone goes through steam now, IF one gets banned, so too would their steam account?

2) I don't know if servers are VAC secured but according to "Change Log - 0.30.113953" amongst other things, this has been implemented: Server: BattlEye Anti-Cheat (Client as well). Does this mean one is as likely to be banned on standalone as the dayz mod?

So with all integrity, please answer honestly as to how safe the cheat is to use currently.

Kindly

Npup189
    1) Yes

2) Its a mix of both. Some servers have BE and some dont. Only issue with BE on DayZ SA, is that if you were banned on Arma III. Its a chance you will be banned as well. As long as you dont rage and use scripts with it, you will be fine. Also be very careful during updates on both game and BE.

Many thanks for the swift and helpful reply!