Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dayz standalone information ...

Sergeant
    Okay, so I'm a little confused right now. On the Day Z SA cheat information page, it reads that there is a 1 month subscription available for $12.95, but when I try to purchase the cheat, it says it's being updated. Optix has also said he is working on updating the Day Z SA cheat. You guys are telling me I can get the Day Z SA cheat and use it right now if I buy a 1 day overdose package? Why is the 1 month for $12.95 not available, as it states it is on the information page?

Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by teh.exploit View Post
    Okay, so I'm a little confused right now. On the Day Z SA cheat information page, it reads that there is a 1 month subscription available for $12.95, but when I try to purchase the cheat, it says it's being updated. Optix has also said he is working on updating the Day Z SA cheat. You guys are telling me I can get the Day Z SA cheat and use it right now if I buy a 1 day overdose package? Why is the 1 month for $12.95 not available, as it states it is on the information page?
    The sales for it is down because the coder is working on a major update. When you purchase the 24 Overdose packages you get access to ALL our cheats, not just one. You can use whichever cheat that's undetected.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeveo View Post
    The sales for it is down because the coder is working on a major update. When you purchase the 24 Overdose packages you get access to ALL our cheats, not just one. You can use whichever cheat that's undetected.
    Sir, I understand that, but to quote Deluxe:
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluxe View Post
    If you want to purchase the cheat you will need to get a 1-Day Overdose package.
    It's just that the Day Z SA cheat is not currently undetected, so that information is false. If I were to purchase a 1-Day Overdose Package, I would not be able to use the Day Z SA cheat since it is currently down. The cheat status page seems to be incorrect regarding the status of the Day Z SA cheat, since the coder actually has it down and is working on an update. The cheat is not "up and undetected," correct?

Gunnery Sergeant
    The cheat is undetected, however there are some issues that the coder is working on to make it a better cheat for everyone. You can purchase the 24 package to try it out. We're not selling it, we're just offering it as a "test" version for now until it's updated by the coder. So it's your own risk if you choose to use it.

Sergeant
    Oh! I did not know that it was still "up" even though it was being updated. I see, the coder is probably patching in things so certain functions work again that were broken by the game update. Thank you for the clarification, Aeveo.

Gunnery Sergeant
    You're welcome. I'm closing this thread as I see I've answered the general question. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to create another thread.
    /closed