Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Deadside

Private

Deadside

Hello,

the deadside cheat and it still operational ?

Staff Sergeant
    Deadside cheat is currently no longer available
    To know which cheats are available please head to https://forum.aimjunkies.com/cheatstatus.php
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Thanks for the reply, I hadn't seen her in the list for that I ask. Do you think that soon it will be available again?

Deadside
    Quote Originally Posted by BountyEsa View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I hadn't seen her in the list for that I ask. Do you think that soon it will be available again?
    It will be available, no ETA. It will be trusted users only sir.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    no ETA you mean? suddenly only trusted user I could not have access to it is that right? Excuse me for my incomprehension

Deadside
    Quote Originally Posted by BountyEsa View Post
    no ETA you mean? suddenly only trusted user I could not have access to it is that right? Excuse me for my incomprehension
    There is no known time when it will release. And it will be trusted users only, you can see the requirements here: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/trusted_status.php

Private
    thanks for the replies, possible to recover an account? I have an old account that is about 8 years old with you ?

Requirements are listed. So an old account would still have to meet them. Doesn't matter if it is 20 years old if it hasn't been used recently.