Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Delete account option?

Private

Delete account option?

I bought the Gmod cheat, messed around for a few and couldn't get it to work, and I'm not gonna BIOS stuff just to bhop with a little ease of mind. If I could just have the account deleted that would be fine and a refund if possible, if not oh well. I gave it a try though in making it work.

Delete account option?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grvbo View Post
    I bought the Gmod cheat, messed around for a few and couldn't get it to work, and I'm not gonna BIOS stuff just to bhop with a little ease of mind. If I could just have the account deleted that would be fine and a refund if possible, if not oh well. I gave it a try though in making it work.
    You don't need to mess with the BIOS at all. I will leave you some links here incase you want to give it another shot:
    READ THIS THREAD!! Just Bought The Cheat.... Now What Do You Do?
    Garry's Mod Common Fixes

^^ - If you want to give it another shot, follow both these guides.

If not, here you go to request a refund and such: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f854/
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Delete account option? fredrogers's Avatar
    I dont even see where you had even tried to inject the cheat sir
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map