Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Destiny 2

Private

Destiny 2

hey was looking at buying the destiny 2 aimbot, does anyone know what the banrates are if any?

Don't be obvious and follow injection instructions.

Destiny 2
    Always a chance of a ban, If you rage...Your chances are higher.. If you play Semi-legit.. You will last significantly longer.. I play semi-legit and have not gotten banned. its how you play that will be the main factor. Hope this helps.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    wow quick responses, semi legit as in? dont follow people threw the walls and what about the aimbot can i snap lock people or have to be carefull using that aswell?

Destiny 2
    Dont follow through walls, Dont land Impossible shots.. Stuff like that. If you played any Games and accused some one of hacking....Dont do what they did to make you accuse them.. Ya get where im going? Semi legit for me would be using the cheat as a slight advantage to assist in aiming.. And ESP.. Try using 2D radar, so that way you wont trace through walls and make it more interesting for you and more legit
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    sounds good thanks, is there like a fov slider? so it only snaps on to there head if my cursor is near them?

rather then me hitting the button and it just automatically snaps to there head where ever my cursor is?

Yes. The features are listed on the product page.