Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: The Division 2 Pre-Sale Question

Private

The Division 2 Pre-Sale Question

Hey guys, so I've done a little bit of digging in hopes of finding a trustworthy td2 service and I've finally reached this place. I've already had my money taken by two different competitors of yours and I'd prefer not losing any more. I see that your td2 cheat is for trusted users only, and I get it, but I don't need cheats for any other game. As a person of integrity I'll just put it out there that if granted access, you'd have a repeat customer in me.

Lookin forward to a response, cheers.

The Division 2 Pre-Sale Question
    The Division 2 is for trusted users only. No reason for it to be for trusted users only if people who beg get accepted sir. Your account needs to be >90 and you need to have purchase history, I am sorry but that is how it works with Trusted Users sir.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees2009 View Post
    Hey guys, so I've done a little bit of digging in hopes of finding a trustworthy td2 service and I've finally reached this place. I've already had my money taken by two different competitors of yours and I'd prefer not losing any more. I see that your td2 cheat is for trusted users only, and I get it, but I don't need cheats for any other game. As a person of integrity I'll just put it out there that if granted access, you'd have a repeat customer in me.

Lookin forward to a response, cheers.

Hello when you say 90 you mean messages? i used to purchase battlefield bad company 2 hack from this site a like 4 years ago, but had personal issues so i stopped playing. do i qualify for trusted or NAY?

The Division 2 Pre-Sale Question JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Division 2 applications are closed at this time as it states in the application thread sir.

/closed