Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: The division , If I buy How to use for safe and fun ?

The division , If I buy How to use for safe and fun ?

I found someone write this

Hello sir, please note there are only a few ways of getting banned in The Division which consists of these:
    - Being obvious with the cheat which is based off of your usage and makes your stats unrealistic by their statistic anti-cheat engine. It does not matter if you are in PVE or PVP as their anti-cheat checks statistics for both sides of the spectrum for any anomalies and bans for it.
    so, without aimbot and recoil its mean if I want to play safe I can use esp only ?

thats doesn't look like fun for me.

Thanks.

so you mean , if I really want to use it I have to use all time I play from my starting buy a game ?

what can I do if I get ban ? , Can I register a new Uplay Account and Play again ?

The division , If I buy How to use for safe and fun ?
    Quote Originally Posted by jamankell View Post
    so you mean , if I really want to use it I have to use all time I play from my starting buy a game ?

what can I do if I get ban ? , Can I register a new Uplay Account and Play again ?
    If you get banned, you must purchase the game again.

Registerd User
    Answered. /closed.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map