Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Does the Garrysmod hack work on every server? Does it bypass anti cheats on perp?

Private

Post Does the Garrysmod hack work on every server? Does it bypass anti cheats on perp?

I'm looking forward to buying the garrysmod hack but I need it to work on protocolgaming.net's server the ip is 74.91.114.35:27015 can anybody test it for me?

Private
    PERP is a semi newer and a massively buggy game mode to GMod, the cheat may or may not work for it.

Private
    Well if it does then I'll buy it

Does the Garrysmod hack work on every server? Does it bypass anti cheats on perp?
    Quote Originally Posted by ezrider View Post
    Well if it does then I'll buy it
    We have a 1 day overdose package for 1.45$

Im interested in buying the hack as well, does anyone know if it is still undetected and what are the chances of it being detected? So far i heard VAC is completely useless in gmod as it only detectes baconbot, but im not 100% sure. Gmod is a game that i play alot and i mostly play TTT and ocasionally some sandbox, so i think the hack should work fine. Also, is the hack updated regularly?

First Sergeant
    The cheat is currently working fine and undetected. Its best to buy the 1 day trial and $1.45 and test it out on the server you play on

Im pretty sure it works on my server as it has no anti cheat, tried 3 different lua based hack and it all worked. Im only afraid of being banned by vac and gac since they detect dll cheats. tho i think i dont really need to worry since picklesv2 is still undetected.

When was the last time the hack was updated?

Private
    I recently used it on this server to mess with some of my buddies that are staff members there. It works great, and their anti-cheat can't detect it.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by jon123jon View Post
    Im pretty sure it works on my server as it has no anti cheat, tried 3 different lua based hack and it all worked. Im only afraid of being banned by vac and gac since they detect dll cheats. tho i think i dont really need to worry since picklesv2 is still undetected.

When was the last time the hack was updated?
    Hack gets taken down when there is a game update, coder is notified and the coder starts working on it.

Last was updated a few months ago due to a game update but it's been fine since.

gmod rarely gets updates now, since garry is working on another game. Alright ill buy it.