Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Download and install process?

Download and install process?

Question Download and install process?

I have used a lot of other sites who all have had complicated install procedures. How is it here? Download 1 exe, install, run, login and done? or do i have to change settings deep withing the OS, new patches, etc

Please give me an honest answer of the install, previous customers may also comment!

P.S i think i've bought before but i cant remember anything.

Edit: i was having bf4 in mind especially
    Last edited by laxen123; 08-02-2018 at 05:07 AM.

You dont have an active sub yet WHEN you do click this -------------- Hack Loader Download + Information & Troubleshooting ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by FunFlyz View Post
    Yes thats the point, i haven't bought a subscription because i dont know how advanced the installation process is. As i said, other cheats require you to change settings in windows through cmd (or bios, or similar) which i DONT want to do.

Download and install process? Banek192's Avatar
    If you want to use in BF4, its pretty easy to setup. Just launch game, next cheat(in main menu)
    If game crashes you need update Punkbuster or check C++

dont need to change bios or patched windows.

Quote Originally Posted by laxen123 View Post
    Yes thats the point, i haven't bought a subscription because i dont know how advanced the installation process is. As i said, other cheats require you to change settings in windows through cmd (or bios, or similar) which i DONT want to do.
    Looks like your sub went though now Heres when to inject and the keys for ALL games https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f139/lo...ct-menu-73260/