Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: EFT cheat

Private

EFT cheat

Hi, I'm interested in EFT cheats but before buying I would like to know which features are "Safe" By that I mean no more likely to get me banned then an ESP.

And if the cheats automatically goes down in case of game/anti-cheat updates or if a customer report being banned, until you know if the cheat is detected ?

Just to know if it's "Safe" tu use on my EOD account.

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ololipop View Post
    Hi, I'm interested in EFT cheats but before buying I would like to know which features are "Safe" By that I mean no more likely to get me banned then an ESP.And if the cheats automatically goes down in case of game/anti-cheat updates or if a customer report being banned, until you know if the cheat is detected ?Just to know if it's "Safe" tu use on my EOD account.
    Cheating always comes with a risk of being banned, so its best to never use hacks on a account you value.Most features are safe to use, and those which are not safe are marked "use at your own risk", of course in the end its up to your playstyle that will decide if you get banned or not.After a update we take the cheat down and test it thoroughly to make sure its not detected.

Private
    Thank you, for the answer.

Warrant Officer 1
    No worries/Closed - question answered