Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: EFT cheat ban rate?

EFT cheat ban rate?

EFT cheat ban rate?

How much reported bans in January? Be honest please.

EFT cheat ban rate?
    None by anticheat sir. Pretty much all bans that were reported were manually bans.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

EFT cheat ban rate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Berisko View Post
    None by anticheat sir. Pretty much all bans that were reported were manually bans.
    hmm ok, and how much bans were reported the last month? (average)

EFT cheat ban rate? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    There is no average sir as it is manual bans.

And how did this guys get banned manualy? Did they cheated too obvious?
    That would be nice to hear because i want to buy this hack but iam not sure, i would only use ESP nothing more and i think this could be safe but as i said iam not sure.

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by biggobuggo View Post
    That would be nice to hear because i want to buy this hack but iam not sure, i would only use ESP nothing more and i think this could be safe but as i said iam not sure.
    Hello,

If the ban is manually they person cheated to abvious.
    The bans are done by the devs.

Thanks,
    IzzyMichiel

Registerd User
    as the ban is a manual man, players who are suspected of using cheat are usually reported, just playing with the chat as if they were not using it, not reaching 100% of the headshot, etc.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Hi sir, manual bans are caused when players rage hack or hack too obvious. There will always be a chance of getting banned when you hack.

Okay after three Moderators i think i got it, my decision to buy this cheat is about 90% a friend of mine will get it now to "test" it out and then i think i will subscripe too.

EFT cheat ban rate? Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Customer answered.

THREAD CLOSED