Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: EFT Question

Private First Class

EFT Question

I have purchased the EFT cheat a long time ago. After I while I was banned and I'm wondering if I purchased another account would I be able to play without doing anything besides pay and play. Thanks in advance.

You need to wait for the cheat to be online to purchase.

Private First Class
    Thanks for the speedy reply. I'm actually asking if I'm hardware flagged or something so if I purchase another EFT account will I be insta-banned?

im the same only i got banned recently for being dumb. the email sent out by battle state games claims that "If you were banned for using cheats, you may not be able to play EFT on this computer anymore."
    now i believe that usually with this anti cheat you have to be banned more than once on a single pc for you to get hardware id banned but i could be mistaken.
    if you want to take the safe route then you would have to get new pc parts to play the game again.

I think the only way they can link one account to another account is if you somehow link them, either by using the same information when you created the account, the HWID from your computer (which you can change), your external IP address (which can also be changed), or potentially using the same game installation (which you can change).
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map