Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Escape from Tarkov?

Lance Corporal

Question Escape from Tarkov?

Hello, i wanted to know the Detection Rates for EFT?
    I know that they are doing manual Bans so could someone tell me which Features are safe and working for Legit Cheating atm.?
    And how fast are Updates being pushed after Game Updates?

Btw. if someone from the Staff sees that, some Reseller named "MATS1N" contacted me today,
    asked me if i was going to buy something and then started to lie, i will just quote what he said...
    Quote Originally Posted by MATS1N
    Sir This Cheat Is brillant I persona;;y have it more then 3 month already, There is no anticheat and you don't have to be worried about being banned. It is absulately Safe. DO YOU WANT TO BUY IT?
    I think it is needless to say that there is something wrong with this Guy.

Hello Sir,

Our cheat is not detected and safe to use. How you use the cheat is what may or may not get you into trouble. IF you are being very obvious with the cheat, you can guarantee a ban, either by reporting or manual ban. However if you are playing conservative and not being obvious (wall hacking, watching ESP, prefiring, etc..) then you're going to be safer. There are people with EFT accounts for many months without being banned, but they play smart.

As for updates, we do not give ETAs for when updates to the cheat will be completed as each update presets its own set of challenges and the coder needs time to be able to figure out what needs to be updated. Ours staff also does full testing after the update so we can ensure it is working and that the cheat is not detected.

I hope this helps answer your questions.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
    Hello Sir,

Our cheat is not detected and safe to use. How you use the cheat is what may or may not get you into trouble. IF you are being very obvious with the cheat, you can guarantee a ban, either by reporting or manual ban. However if you are playing conservative and not being obvious (wall hacking, watching ESP, prefiring, etc..) then you're going to be safer. There are people with EFT accounts for many months without being banned, but they play smart.

As for updates, we do not give ETAs for when updates to the cheat will be completed as each update presets its own set of challenges and the coder needs time to be able to figure out what needs to be updated. Ours staff also does full testing after the update so we can ensure it is working and that the cheat is not detected.

I hope this helps answer your questions.
    Thanks for the detailed Answer! May i ask when was the last Detection? If any?
    My Intention was indeed to play smart, only small FOV Aimbot and maybe ESP (without tracking People through Walls)
    I've read something about "Summon Key" Feature, is this still available? So i can breach specific Doors maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    On the reseller PMs, we are addressing the issue with him.

Thank you for letting us know.
    Glad i could help!
    Last edited by TheTurakma; 02-21-2018 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTurakma View Post
    Thanks for the detailed Answer! May i ask when was the last Detection? If any?
    My Intention was indeed to play smart, only small FOV Aimbot and maybe ESP (without tracking People through Walls)
    I've read something about "Summon Key" Feature, is this still available? So i can breach specific Doors maybe?

Glad i could help!

The Summons Key is actually used to setup a custom key you can setup to summon items to you .
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by azgunrunner View Post
    The Summons Key is actually used to setup a custom key you can setup to summon items to you .
    Oh ok, so i could go to one of these Doors and summon the Items in there to me?
    I always saw these locked Doors and was searching for a Hack to get them open or to get the Items in there.

Escape from Tarkov? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Yes it will pull the items to you, and alternatively even summon the key to you that opens the locked doors.

Lance Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    Yes it will pull the items to you, and alternatively even summon the key to you that opens the locked doors.
    Awesome, gonna buy then
    Last edited by TheTurakma; 03-08-2018 at 12:34 AM.

Escape from Tarkov? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Great. Have fun sir.