Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Escape From Tarkov

Private

Escape From Tarkov

1.When will it be back up?
    2.Is it undetected ?
    3.If i use loot spawner will i get banned?
    4.Manual bans please elaborate what do i have to do not to get manual banned

Escape From Tarkov
    1. We have no ETA (estimated time of arrival)

2. Right now its "Use it on your own risk"

3.If someone reports you, yes you can.

4. Dont abuse the cheat .

Private
    Hi, how widespread was the detection? I've been reading threads about the downtime but I don't know how long it was. How long was the hack offline? Thanks.

There are no player reports and the devs do not accept them.

Private
    The detection was not very widespread to my knowledge, even myself was not banned during weeks of testing for detection issues. The cheat was offline only briefly and brought back up after being updated which it's been updated after each patch, how ever it remains at a "Use at your own risk" status while the coder finishes up with the cheat.

There are player reports and they even state it on their forums to email them which they do investigate.

Private
    it is still detected.... banned again after about 2 days of use. am going to wait until the coder is done with it, then try again, but he sure is taking his damn time with it

Escape From Tarkov JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    It is being worked on sir. That is why it is in "Use at your own risk" mode.

Private
    I know :P

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoni View Post
    The detection was not very widespread to my knowledge, even myself was not banned during weeks of testing for detection issues. The cheat was offline only briefly and brought back up after being updated which it's been updated after each patch, how ever it remains at a "Use at your own risk" status while the coder finishes up with the cheat.

There are player reports and they even state it on their forums to email them which they do investigate.
    Thanks for the reply, I'm on the fence still. My two favorite makers have both had detections in the last three months. I'm bored of the game and tired of the server problems but I'm not ready to burn one hundred bucks yet. I'm not sure where you're getting the report stuff, they do not accept player reports. See here How do we report Hackers? - General game forum - Escape from Tarkov Forum I couldn't find the original post, but it's been known for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by KingCon5 View Post
    it is still detected.... banned again after about 2 days of use. am going to wait until the coder is done with it, then try again, but he sure is taking his damn time with it
    I read that they HWID and IP ban. Did you do the right stuff before you tried again? If so, what? Sucks about that bad luck.

Private
    of course. I changed my ip and the name of my pc. Only ever used esp and was very careful to not make it obvious. I'm telling you man, they keep saying "oh we have tested it for weeks and no ban. but play at your own risk!" and then when I tested it, ban in 48 hours....

Escape From Tarkov JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCon5 View Post
    of course. I changed my ip and the name of my pc. Only ever used esp and was very careful to not make it obvious. I'm telling you man, they keep saying "oh we have tested it for weeks and no ban. but play at your own risk!" and then when I tested it, ban in 48 hours....
    The odd thing is sir, you never changed your IP nor your OS Name. On top of that your Windows is also outdated. Click update now: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...load/windows10