Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Escape From Tarkov Ban Method?

Private

Escape From Tarkov Ban Method?

How do they ban their players? I know there are manual bans if you are being to obvious. But do they have an anti cheat that detects programs? I want to play very subtle with a low FOV and maybe some visuals but I could do without. Also I am aware that playing the game with cheats is always a risk. I don't want to get banned in less then a week

Escape From Tarkov Ban Method? JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    They have an anti-cheat yes.

Private
    How well is their anti-cheat? Do you think if I were to use aimbot with very low FOV + visuals I could be banned easily o? Apologies for noob questions, I dont have much of an idea on how anti-cheats or how cheat providers remain undetected.

Private
    It truly depends on how you use the cheat; If you are being obvious with the cheat then they can and will manually ban you. Their anti-cheat works like most by scanning, which we are undetected to currently (subject to change at any moment as that's how it works), so remember there is always a risk you take when you cheat to get banned. The best practice is to use the aimbot sparingly, use the information from the ESP as just information, and never stare at items/people/npcs through walls.