Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Escape From Tarkov (EFT) questions.

Private First Class

Escape From Tarkov (EFT) questions.

I've used aimjunkies many times before, and have always enjoyed AJ. Now that I started playing EFT, I wanted to try Aimjunkies' EFT hack, so as per usual, want to ask some questions.

1) Battle Eye is scary. How often does AJ's EFT hack get detected?
    2) How often are the ban waves?
    3) Are there specific triggers of detection? Like for CSGO, using certain features were almost guaranteed a VAC.
    4) in games like PUBG or CSGO, people can always watch replays (or death cam) and know that you are hacking. Is EFT any similar in that way, even without replay/death cam function?

Basically, I want to know how safe AJ's EFT hack is, being public, and EFT's AC being Battle Eye. I fully acknowledge that using any 3rd party software to gain advantage has risk, but you can always be safe you know? Like I've used Aimjunkies' CSGO hack for so long without getting banned, because I followed the protocols (playing certain number of games without going over certain number of reports or kills, not using certain features, using legit settings, etc) So wondering if there are "protocols" that I should follow for EFT as well.

I'm excited to use it (moment it's back up anyway!). THanks!

Corporal
    Our cheats are very secure they are streamed from our secure servers directly onto your device through a secure loader, it's also not "public" since it's a private paid cheat, but it's very hard for devs to patch code they can't access since it's still on our servers, furthermore EFT is currently down, and updating, with no ETA on return. You can check all cheats status here.

/closed
    Last edited by eWeeb; 01-28-2020 at 04:15 PM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map