Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: few questions before purchase, HWID and kernel mainly and few other bits. thanks

Private First Class

few questions before purchase, HWID and kernel mainly and few other bits. thanks

1. you have modded kernel with your hacks? it enters new boot entry and simple to install, uninstall it? if so does it get updated by your coder/s when windows updates ?

2. assuming you have a modded kernel, you have a toggle for said kernel protection on the loader? I know all games don't require it but it can be loaded when starting the loader yes?

3. Any HWID reset function in the loader for banned accounts reset HWID?

4. screenshot cleaner for FairFight?

these question mainly pertain to BF1 and BFV

5. does auto melee work in BF1? and will it work in BFV? believe it or not this is quite important to me. thanks for your time and good day.

I used to use your hacks back in the day with bad co 2 LOVED the auto melee, so I would love to have it in BFV and 1.

I have subscribed to site, do you offer sales for your overdose and premium. I'm looking to save on the 1 year sub. thanks for your time.

few questions before purchase, HWID and kernel mainly and few other bits. thanks JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    CSGO and EFT require a boot. Just uninstall it when you don't want it. You only boot into for those 2 games. BF1 and BF5 both have auto melee as listed on their respective product pages. There is a FF screen shot cleaner in both.

Private First Class
    2. assuming you have a modded kernel, you have a toggle for said kernel protection on the loader? I know all games don't require it but it can be loaded when starting the loader yes?

3. Any HWID reset function in the loader for banned accounts reset HWID?

and these good sir?

kernel protection has installer/uninstaller, and adds the boot entry to msconfig settings?

sales on yearly sub?
    Last edited by uncle charlie; 09-10-2018 at 10:53 PM.

few questions before purchase, HWID and kernel mainly and few other bits. thanks JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    I answered the questions about the boot. You can read about it and learn more when you have a sub sir. There is no HWID spoofer.

Private First Class
    the whole point of the thread is to get answers BEFORE shelling out 150 bucks. so does the loader have protection for the modded kernel that can be activated each time I run the loader or not. as not all games NEED it know, but there ARE games that check for it. surely you know this.

BFV will be part of Overdose Premium Package, I assume this package has all your game cheats included , correct?
    Last edited by uncle charlie; 09-10-2018 at 11:03 PM.

It includes all cheats. You only use the boot for the 2 games listed. That means you reboot your PC and get off it if you are not playing the games that require it.

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    It includes all cheats. You only use the boot for the 2 games listed. That means you reboot your PC and get off it if you are not playing the games that require it.
    interesting so your saying the ones that need a modded kernel (2 games) you install the modded kernel play that game and reboot and the modded kernel is then deleted from system? so this install/reboot process is only needed each time I want to play those 2 particular games?
    Last edited by uncle charlie; 09-10-2018 at 11:09 PM.

It is a custom boot as I have said sir. It is only required for 2 games. If you are not playing CSGO or EFT do not be on the boot.

Private First Class
    the modded kernel and its related boot entry are both STILL installed on system, correct? regardless if I boot into the modded kernel or not, is this correct? as easy anti cheat games check for modded kernel before each protected game loads. I hope you understand what i ask.

perhaps I do not understand it fully
    Last edited by uncle charlie; 09-10-2018 at 11:17 PM.

If you want to uninstall it each time that is up to you sir. I can play any game when not on the boot.