Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Fifa 21 Draft

Private

Fifa 21 Draft

Hello,

Before bought I want to know if draft farming still work ?

"Bypass 15 Match Hourly Limit (1. Disconnect Settings and Match End Result will be overridden 2. This will bypass the 15 matches per hour limit and will allow you to complete the 75 matches per day limit quickly. 3. It works great for farming in FUT Draft and works in ALL stages."

I just need select custom end finish (win) and bypass 15 match ? ( And when I found an opponent, I will directly Disconnect at the screen squad battle and give me a win? It exact ?

Have you farmed before if not just use the basic to gain good players etc. If you have you there are somethings you need to follow at first but that does not mean you will not be banned. I want you to know this ahead of time. There are many that use this cheat but there are also bans that have been reported. If you abuse it at all you will be banned. Be sure you know what you are purchasing since there is three options on FIFA

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    I got a 7day ban using .ru cheat in fut champions, if I use your cheat only on draft and use it for spoof the level in division rivals normally is fine ??

Always take a risk when cheating, for us to tell you will not be banned not going to happen.

I suggest using other features like perfect finishes etc.

Regards
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map