Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: FIFA 21 need explaination

FIFA 21 need explaination

Hi, I am browsing the FIFA 21 premium cheat. I don't quite understand the disconnect tab and ultimate team tab.
    First question is: it say "gives win if outside FUT" so if I understand this correct, it means that you cannot use this feature to get wins in FUT? Like if you lead 2-0 in FUT and then make the disconnect thing, you wont get a win?

And second question is regarding the FUT tab: What does it mean with "custom match result" is this for online like rivals matches or online fut drafts or just for offline matches like squad battles ?

If you can give me an answer to this I will probably understand: If i play FUT DRAFT online, can I use this decide end result feature so I win every draft?
    In that case I can win draft easy and get good packs? Is it something im missing or misunderstand?

Hope you understand my question.
    Thanks in advance

Best Regards
    Wallengos

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by wallengos View Post
    Hi, I am browsing the FIFA 21 premium cheat. I don't quite understand the disconnect tab and ultimate team tab.
    First question is: it say "gives win if outside FUT" so if I understand this correct, it means that you cannot use this feature to get wins in FUT? Like if you lead 2-0 in FUT and then make the disconnect thing, you wont get a win?

And second question is regarding the FUT tab: What does it mean with "custom match result" is this for online like rivals matches or online fut drafts or just for offline matches like squad battles ?

If you can give me an answer to this I will probably understand: If i play FUT DRAFT online, can I use this decide end result feature so I win every draft?
    In that case I can win draft easy and get good packs? Is it something im missing or misunderstand?

Hope you understand my question.
    Thanks in advance

Best Regards
    Wallengos
    1. Gives Win if Outside FUT is particularly for Pro Clubs or Menu Seasons, if you are 0-0 and use this it will give you victory, this alone doesn't work inside FUT as you need to set Custom Match Result as well. But yes it will give you the win if you are 2-0 up and use it
    2. Custom Match Result works in FUT Champions, FUT Online/Offline draft, FUT Squad Battles, and FUT Online Head to Head
    3. Yes you can use custom match result for online FUT Draft, I made this easy to use by just tick marking Bypass 15 Match Hourly Limit, it will automatically Disconnect the game for you at Squad Screen and give you the win so you can do multiple drafts in a short amount of time.
    4. Be weary of using Win hack in Draft as if it is abused too much, you have a chance of getting banned, similar to getting headshots all the time in FPS games.
    Last edited by darthsidious; 10-08-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Okay thanks for the info! One more question, if i use ”end match early” under disconnect tab, will this give me the win if i am currently leading?

FIFA 21 need explaination JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Yes if you want it to. All features are listed there sir.

/close.