Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Fifa 21 premium

Fifa 21 premium

Fifa 21 premium

Would you like to know which features of Premium FIFA 21 work in FUT CHAMPIONS mode?

Most if not all the features should work. Unless your playing as the player then the auto-win feature might not work.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Fifa 21 premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    Most if not all the features should work. Unless your playing as the player then the auto-win feature might not work.
    Playing as the player? can you explain this to me?

Hi, auto win feature is limited on premium I think to 75 games if I'm correct. If you play with the cheat and use the Perfect finishes auto win is very risky especially if you are new to Fifa21 cheats.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Fifa 21 premium
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Hi, auto win feature is limited on premium I think to 75 games if I'm correct. If you play with the cheat and use the Perfect finishes auto win is very risky especially if you are new to Fifa21 cheats.
    Excellent explanation, congratulations, I will buy with the intention of using in FUT CHAMPIONS mode, I take elite 3, my intention is to take 26 victories (3 more than I already take)

One thing I would do as well is do not risk account you want to keep. Make another account if that is the case.

Regards

Fifa 21 premium
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    One thing I would do as well is do not risk account you want to keep. Make another account if that is the case.

Regards
    One last question, in FUT CHAMPIONS mode, if I am losing the game, is it possible to disconnect the opponent? In a way that the match doesn't count and I can play again without taking a loss?

No I think when you do this it will count as a win either way, depending on what you choose options wise in he cheat.

Regards