Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Fifa 22 cheat

Private

Fifa 22 cheat

What is the difference between premium cheat's always win feature and the draft bot. Im talking strictly in drafts, besides the bot doing everything automatically. My questions are, Are they both the same risk in draft? Do they have the same match limits? Can u also use " Always win" in fut champions qualification?

Fifa 22 cheat

Answer

Go on them and read "cheat information" it will tell you everything that its capable off.

Don't worry for your sake i will tell you.

- Yes the main difference is that it will do the games for you automatically. I haven't tried it myself i just use premium bot i guess u can probs go sleep or afk and the bot will play for u and win automatically getting u rewards.

- Yes you can use Always Win for Fut champs. ( I don't recommend it ) You can use it for 1-2 games but don't do more then that this is Fut Champs after all. Play your matches legitimately and when the timer hits 89th minute go to general and turn on Red Card DC i think its called and it will give you a win. I would say don't do this for more then 8 matches. I done mine 6 times last fut champs and no ban. Loosing matches in fut champs still gives u points and makes u look legit. I have been banned before in this game and its cause i abused and overused the "always win" use it but do not overuse it. don't be greedy. I have used it at a small rate and i havent been banned at all even after 3 fut champs.

There u go some info from me. Enjoy the cheta bruddaaa