Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Refund please

Private First Class

Refund please

Hello there, and please refund my purchase for the Deep Rock Galactic bot. You have my word that i am not trolling, I'm not angry. I'm just frustrated because ever since I bought it, I've seem to have done nothing but annoy Customer Support.

Details can be found here
    Failed to create target 2
    Crash upon injection

And if you're reading this Mulisha, you have my word that I was not trying to get some sick kick out of annoying you. Even now I wanna point out that I even uninstalled wemod, tried again, and it just crashes the game. I am following instructions, and I know that the fault is probably with me, and I apologize for agitating you. That was never the intend.
    Heck, I work in Customer support myself. I know exactly what kind of people you have to deal with, and could tell you stories of people that make me question just how the **** they are working day in and out in the world out there. BUT, I'm sure you are all too familiar with stories like that (different lyrics, same tune), so I won't make this longer than it needs to be.

Once again, apologies, and let's hope that the next time I try a different bot from Aimjunkies, it will be a much more pleasant experience for all of us.

out of all this BS the very last injection you actually follow directions but game bar is still running

pi_3M5wtDFC3UHDqjaS1nxfAHPa

best of luck to you
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map