Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: FIFA22 Draft

Private

FIFA22 Draft

Hello,

I would really like to buy this trainer but I would like to know if you tested how quickly you got banned while testing. Iam asking this because Cheating in Draft this year is a 100% ban and while I won't use it on my main account I would just like to know how long your accounts lasted.

Greets,

KalliM97

FIFA22 Draft
    The coder can perhaps answer this question more in depth, but we have a decent amount of users so far for the cheat, with no one banned yet. Ofcourse, some features are labeled RISKY, and those can get you banned, and if you use it blatantly, can get you banned as well.

Always a chance to get banned when cheating.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Quote Originally Posted by KalliM97 View Post
    Hello,

I would really like to buy this trainer but I would like to know if you tested how quickly you got banned while testing. Iam asking this because Cheating in Draft this year is a 100% ban and while I won't use it on my main account I would just like to know how long your accounts lasted.

Greets,

KalliM97
    If you're new to cheating you should probably read this - https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f596/

There is ALWAYS going to be a risk of being banned, there is NEVER going to be a cheat that will be 100% safe. While the cheat itself is undetected, you have to do your part too and use it wisely. Most people who get banned are being really obvious. Doing things that a normal or above average player cannot do. Rage hacking and not even knowing they are doing it.

When you're using cheats, any cheats (or exploits) I play as if someone is watching me and also ask myself if I played against someone like me, would I suspect they were cheating....
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunrunner View Post
    If you're new to cheating you should probably read this - https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f596/

There is ALWAYS going to be a risk of being banned, there is NEVER going to be a cheat that will be 100% safe. While the cheat itself is undetected, you have to do your part too and use it wisely. Most people who get banned are being really obvious. Doing things that a normal or above average player cannot do. Rage hacking and not even knowing they are doing it.

When you're using cheats, any cheats (or exploits) I play as if someone is watching me and also ask myself if I played against someone like me, would I suspect they were cheating....
    This is actually true for most of the games but this is basically just a pure "rage hack" as you will win every match without playing the game

Quote Originally Posted by KalliM97 View Post
    This is actually true for most of the games but this is basically just a pure "rage hack" as you will win every match without playing the game
    I don't disagree, so I would treat it with care and use it wisely.... :-)