Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: First time here, couple questions regarding detection and other things

Private

First time here, couple questions regarding detection and other things

Hello everyone, I've just recently come across this site and after reading a bit and watching a few videos I've decided to give it a shot and try out one of the hacks. Before I do though, I had a couple generic questions that I couldn't find answers to; I was hoping some of the vets or staff members here could answer them for me.

1) Is there an automatic cheat disabled feature in AimJunkies hacks? By this I mean, for example, whether a game gets a big content update or a small patch, does that automatically prevent the user from activating the AimJunkies cheats until staff members are able to review the game update and determine whether or not the current hack is safe to use, or if it needs an update itself? OR Will the hack continue to allow the user to use the cheat immediately after a game update, even though it may not be safe to use at that time?

2) Once a game is updated, how long typically does it take for the staff here to update their hack to not only be workable again, but also ensure that it's safe? Now of course this sounds like a loaded question, because in reality there is no real way of knowing when, or even if, a hack will get fixed and become safe again. However, I am talking more about averages here. What is the typical down time for a hack, 2-3 days? 1 week? 2 weeks?

3) Is the rate of the hack being detected by the games Anti-Cheat dependent on the features I use in game? I am NOT referring to player reports / submissions here. I mean, of course if I am fly hacking in a game and instant killing everyone in the server then I'll get reported and likely banned. What I am asking is, if I ONLY have ESP enabled in the hack, does that mean there is less of a chance that the hack will be detected / caught, as opposed to if I am speed hacking and aimbotting?

Thanks for taking the time to read and answer these questions, looking forward to some of your responses!
    Last edited by BarkingSpider; 07-21-2018 at 08:52 PM.

First time here, couple questions regarding detection and other things JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    1 the cheats go down for updates.

2. We do not provide ETAs.

3. Goes on a game by game basis. CSGO for example has not been detected since May 1st. 2016.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    1 the cheats go down for updates.

2. We do not provide ETAs.

3. Goes on a game by game basis. CSGO for example has not been detected since May 1st. 2016.

Hey thanks for the response!

You mentioned CS:GO hasn't been detected since May 1st, 2016. I was wondering if there is a place I can view the last time a game was detected? I've seen the status page that lists if a game is undetected, detected, or updating etc. But is there also a way to see when the last time a game was detected? I am interested in the Tarkov hack specifically, is there a way to see the last time that hack was detected?

First time here, couple questions regarding detection and other things JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    No sir.

Private
    No sir.
    Alright, no worries.

So then just one last question, or rather, confirmation.

Speaking specifically for the Escape from Tarkov hack; it works WITH Windows 7 64bit? And I do NOT need to run the hack with a USB like some of the other games are required to? Is this correct?

It works on a fully updated Windows and a USB is recommended and may be required in the future.

Private
    It works on a fully updated Windows and a USB is recommended and may be required in the future.
    The idea behind the USB is to have the hack running a separate drive than the game itself, yea? If that's then the case, then would it equally as safe to just put on my HDD / Storage drive (d , while my game is on my SSD / main drive (c. Would that practically be the same thing as using a USB... or is there a specific reason for using the USB?

No that is incorrect. The USB is more secure.

Private
    Alright well if it's safer then I'll just grab a USB tomorrow then, better safe than sorry.

Thanks for answering all my questions! Once, the Tarkov hack has been updated / fixed I'll but a month sub for it and see how it goes. Thanks again!

Ok sir. Have fun.

Questions answered.

/closed