Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Gears 5

Private First Class

Gears 5

was wondering if gears 5 has a high ban rate or would I be good to play on main without raging ?

Gears 5
    Quote Originally Posted by ogsalary View Post
    was wondering if gears 5 has a high ban rate or would I be good to play on main without raging ?
    We never recommend to use a cheat with your main account EVEN if it has a low ban rate, as there is ALWAYS a possibility to get banned. And the cheat is trusted users only by the way.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    I know I was just wondering if the ban rate on it was high or not

Quote Originally Posted by ogsalary View Post
    I know I was just wondering if the ban rate on it was high or not
    If the cheat says undetected it means that its not detected by the anticheat. This does not mean that you cannot be banned as there are other ways of looking at gameplay and getting manually banned. You can therefor not contribute a ban to the cheat being detected as it is the way the player uses the cheat that gets him banned. Your question here is thus arbitrary and only leads to speculation.

Bottom line - If you can't accept the risk off being banned on an account, don't cheat on it!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private First Class
    of course I know all this lmaoo I never said the cheat was detected or not I just wanted people who used the cheat tell me how long they lasted without getting banned and if they even gotten banned so I know what account to use when I ever get trusted and get the game but thanks anyways (;

Gears 5
    Don't cheat on main account with any cheats, there is always a chance of getting banned.
    Question Answered
    /closed