Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: General Payment Method Question:

Lance Corporal

Cool General Payment Method Question:

Hello, I was interested in upping my package again as it's about to be due within the next 24 hours, but I was wondering about the Overdose Premium package instead of the regular one as it has the a longer time frame going at 6 months to a year over the normal one, but it seems to be only purchasable via BTC, is that the only current option at the moment or is BTC the only open for that package? Regardless superb service.

General Payment Method Question: Syrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anonless View Post
    Hello, I was interested in upping my package again as it's about to be due within the next 24 hours, but I was wondering about the Overdose Premium package instead of the regular one as it has the a longer time frame going at 6 months to a year over the normal one, but it seems to be only purchasable via BTC, is that the only current option at the moment or is BTC the only open for that package? Regardless superb service.
    BTC is Only Option for Overdose Premium But if you message SSJason or Mulisha they may be able to work something out with a different payment type. May Work May Not.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Lance Corporal

<3

Appreciate it. ^~^