Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: General questions

General questions

General questions

Hi there,

I've been a member a while, but havent been active subscriber in a bit. I was wondering a few things about the cheats before I re-sub.

1) Is this using kernal programming? like do we create a secure boot in our OS? -- Reason I ask is the present provider I use does, and i've been ban free for .. well.. years... The only downside to them is you have many more games you offer cheats for, but as far as security i've not seen much better.

2) what was your latest VAC ban wave here?

3) I am looking specifically at the insurgency hack, and the evolve hack (yeah, older, I know) -- any input on these two hacks? Insurgency work well? I think that is a reseller and I know that particular one has had problems in the past with his hacks.

Thanks for any info you can give!

Private
    1: We use certain protection features which include a custom boot for Windows 8.1 and 10, as to what they do that's a trade secret.

2: Depends on what cheat. For Insurgency and Evolve no bans at all.

3: Insurgency and Evolve both work extremely well and are undetected.

General questions
    Thanks, what about steam VAC in general.. was there an overall detection? when was the last? only reason I ask is a lot of stuff is VAC protected

Thanks!

Private
    Each cheat has different detection dates as VAC isn't on every game and even then it only bans per game engine.