Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V

Private

Grand Theft Auto V

Before I buy the cheat, is the Gta V cheat undetected after they updated the game?

Corporal
    yes sir
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    Under the subscription order, it says "US$12.95 - 1 Month". Does it mean that i will have to pay for the hack monthly?

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by vietpimp View Post
    Under the subscription order, it says "US$12.95 - 1 Month". Does it mean that i will have to pay for the hack monthly?
    It means for a month it costs US$12.95 for 1 month. And if you want to buy the cheats again after your cheats expire it costs the same US$12.95 for 1 month.
    If you are still confused come on teamspeak or go on Live operators and they will explain everything you need to know sir.
    Have a great day!

Sergeant
    TS question and post #3 have been answered. i'm going to close this thread now. if you have questions feel free to join our teamspeak
    /closed
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map