Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: PvZ: Garden Warfare 2 informational

Exclamation PvZ: Garden Warfare 2 informational

Can anyone confirm that the Garden Warfare 2 cheat works rn?

I had the 24 hour trial and I tried everything including the TS support but the game just crashed ~5 seconds after injecting no matter what, eventually i gave up. Now im thinking about giving it another shot but i want to first confirm that its possible to run the cheat properly at the moment.
    Last edited by Brightside2; 05-18-2017 at 09:35 AM.

PvZ: Garden Warfare 2 informational
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside2 View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the Garden Warfare 2 cheat works rn?

I had the 24 hour trial and I tried everything including the TS support but the game just crashed ~5 seconds after injecting no matter what, eventually i gave up. Now im thinking about giving it another shot but i want to first confirm that its possible to run the cheat properly at the moment.
    Hi you can check out the cheat status over here, it's currently working : https://forum.aimjunkies.com/hackstatus.php

I just wanted someone actually playing to confirm. My (maybe wrong) reasoning: its such a niche game that a game update might have slipped trough the cracks without anyone noticing... because noone plays it. But since ur implying that the status is 100% correct everytime, i shouldl probably take your word for it.

PvZ: Garden Warfare 2 informational
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightside2 View Post
    I just wanted someone actually playing to confirm. My (maybe wrong) reasoning: its such a niche game that a game update might have slipped trough the cracks without anyone noticing... because noone plays it. But since ur implying that the status is 100% correct everytime, i shouldl probably take your word for it.
    Should you have any problems with the hacks, do head over to our live support, we would be able to fix your problems.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hello Brightside2,

Are you still having troubles with the Plants Vs Zombies GW cheat? If so, please let us know in which we can further assist you.

If you would like you may use our Live Support or join our Teamspeak for quicker assistance which can be found below this post.

Thanks,
    Sphiinx